You’ll be working closely with the leadership, sales team, and product stakeholders to help design and execute persona-based campaigns that will drive results across all buying stages and channels.
You are detail-oriented, organized, and deadline driven, adaptable and open to learning and trying new things, and are looking for the opportunity to shape a marketing strategy from the ground up.
Reporting to the CEO, we are hybrid workforce, working remotely at home, we regularly meet in person at our office throughout the year on a scheduled basis, for team building and material company updates.
What you will do
- Implement an account-based marketing playbook to drive qualified leads (MQA’s) and grow pipeline in our key markets.
- Work with Sales and Product to develop an ideal customer profile and targeted messaging and marketing strategy for each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns from concept to execution.
- Directly support sales enablement.
- Develop our social media presence (Linkedin) and monitor, listen and engage to build awareness for our brands.
- Develop and monitor key metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting objectives and revenue targets, and a positive return on investment (ROI).
- Identify new markets and channels and partnerships to increase our revenue growth opportunities.
- Manage the creation of new campaign and content assets including landing pages, collateral, standard presentations, paid search, and social assets.
- 3+ years of marketing experience in an account-based SaaS environment.
- Previous Govtech experience an asset.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Strong working knowledge of Linkedin, Salesforce, HubSpot and MailChimp.
- Exposure to SEO, Google Analytics, and marketing automation tools a benefit.
- Understanding of web design best practices and content strategies and Word Press.
- Degree or Diploma in business, marketing, communications, or a related field.
Bachelor’s Degree (required)
Transnomis offers a competitive salary and bonus, 2 weeks vacation and company paid benefits and professional training and development opportunities.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Full Time, Permanent, Hybrid position
Monday to Friday
Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON
How to Apply
To join our team, kindly submit your résumé and cover letter when you apply for the said position.
Please go to Indeed to apply.